Decyl glucoside and Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate blend 831
Our SaveonCitric Decyl glucoside and sodium lauroyl lactylate blend 83, (1 gallon )
A top performing, EcoCert natural, sulfate free blend for making naturally focused products. 831 is a great performing, all natural, non-ionic mild surfactant blend of decyl glucoside and sodium lauroyl lactylate.
This sulfate free natural surfactant blend utilizes two all plant derived surfactants, top performing Decyl Glucoside coupled with mild, natural Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate blended together for excellent cleansing, good foam, mildness and good performance.
An exceptional blend that works well in natural focused, sulfate free Shampoos, Body Washes, Face Washes and Baby Care products.
Mildness coupled with stable, dense foam (comparable to many sulfated blends) the 831blend is perfectly suited for being the primary surfactant blend to formulate a wide range of natural focused products
As more and more consumers look for environmentally-friendly products delivering high-performance results, products like our blend 831 meet that growing demand.
The Chemconx Decyl glucoside Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate Blend 831 is easy to work with too. It is compatible with most hair and skin care products. 831 is compatible with anionic, non-ionic, and amphoteric surfactants. It is not compatible with cationic surfactants. A high solids concentrated product designed to be easy to formulate with, diluted, to make affordable products.
- Made in the USA
- Contains only renewable, all plant based material.
- Sulfate Free
- High Actives. Concentrated, Easily dilute-able for economical products
- No Animal products. Has not been tested on animals
- Contains no allergens, no eggs, nut products, no fish or fish products, no wheat, no soy products and meets Allergen Free as defined by European Cosmetic Directive
- REACH registered
- Corn sugars used to produce the decyl glucoside are sourced non-GMO
- Has not been irradiated or fumigated
- Does NOT contain any silicone latex, sulfates, ethyl alcohol, parabens, or phthalates or formaldehyde donors
- INCI: Decyl Glucoside (and) Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate
- At 25°C Clear to slightly hazy yellow to amber viscous liquid
- Specific Gravity (25°C) 1.1
- CAS Number 58846-77-8, 68515-73-1, 141464-42-8, 13557-75-0
- Color (Gardner) 5 Max.
- pH (10%) 5-9 %
- Actives 50.0-59.0 %
1 Gallon jugs are appx 8.0 Lb ea
5 gallon pail is appx 40 Lb +-