Unique selection of Ingredients, Chemicals, Specialty Surfactants melt and pour soaps and supplies for do-it-yourself chemists, hobbyists, and crafters
Germall Plus Preservative
LIQUID GERMALL PLUS
INCI: Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Liquid Germall Plus is a paraben-free preservative for your lotions and creams. This patented combination of Germall II and IPBC predissolved in Propylene Glycol is easy to use, and exhibits a synergistic preservative effect which reduces the total active preservative level necessary. Provides for complete, broad spectrum preservation against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, yeast, and mold. Germall liquid plus can be used in surfactant based systems.
* Fully compatible with cationic, anionic, or non-anionic surfactants and emulsifiers, as well as proteins.
* Normal use levels of 0.05-0.2% will preserve most systems
* Safe for both leave-on and rinse-off products
* Can be used in a wide ph range (3.0-8.0)
* Water soluble up to 1.0 %
Recommended use lever: 0.1 % - 0.5 % of total formulation weight
Directions: Add to formulation at temps of 50 degrees C (122 degrees F) or lower.
* Larger sizes available.
Need help? (888) 583-7738
Thanks for your business!
Click for SaveonCitric VIP Newsletter SignUp