Unique selection of Ingredients, Chemicals, Specialty Surfactants melt and pour soaps and supplies for do-it-yourself chemists, hobbyists, and crafters
Cyclomethicone Silicone Quart
Cyclomethicone is an excellent all around product for formulating all kinds of bath and body and hair products.
Imparts a nice feel to products and leaves skin and hair smooth and shiny.
It is also an ideal carrier for fragrances since it instantly evaporates, leaving nothing behind but your chosen scent.
In hair and skin care formulations, Cyclomethicone fluid will reduce the greasy feel of heavy emollients and oils and butters like Shea Butter. Helps in personal care for making an emollient for "oil free" moisturizers, and offers light conditioning as well as improved dry and wet combout in hair care.
Non-greasy, cyclomethicone leaves no oily residue or build-up and imparts a soft silky feel to skin.
- characteristic light silicone odor
- Clear colorless liquid
- insoluble in water / alcohol
- store tightly sealed, protected from heat and moisture
- shelf life of 24 – 26 months when properly stored / handled
- Skin Care Products - Recommended use levels 2 to 10%
- Fragrances - Recommended use levels 0.25 to 35 %
- Antiperspirants - Recommended use levels 3 to 10%.
- Hair Conditioners - Recommended use levels .05 to 5%.
- Helps Improve Efficacy in Antiperspirant formulations
- No Oily Residue
- Dry, Non-Greasy Feel
- Improves Wet Combing
- Improves the Flexibility Formulating Cosmetic Products
Silicones like Cyclomethicone have other uses outside of bath and body. They are used in polishes, vinyl dressings , and cleaners to impart shine and protection.
Ships UPS Ground
Need help? (888) 583-7738
Thanks for your business!
Click for SaveonCitric VIP Newsletter SignUp